Entry yearbook camera
Mirrorless, APS-C Format
The Canon EOS R100 is a powerful mirrorless camera that can meet the needs of most schools.
With its high-resolution sensor, advanced autofocus system, and versatile shooting capabilities, this camera is a reliable companion for any yearbook staff. It excels in performance and image quality.
The R100 has a 24-megapixel APS-C sensor that will allow you to enlarge your photos to cover your entire yearbook spread. Those images will be vibrant and crisp.
Equipped with Canon’s renowned Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology, the EOS R100 ensures precise and fast autofocus across the frame.
The Canon EOS R100 allows you to shoot up to ISO 25,600, enabling student photographers to shoot clear, noise-free images even in low-light situations.
This versatility enables you to explore various shooting environments without compromising image quality.
The camera features a 3-inch vari-angle touchscreen display that provides easy navigation and quick access to settings. The built-in electronic viewfinder also allows for a more immersive shooting experience, giving you a clear view of your composition even in bright outdoor conditions.
With a continuous shooting speed of up to 7 frames per second, the Canon EOS R100 ensures you never miss a moment. Whether you’re capturing fast-moving subjects or decisive moments, this camera’s impressive speed allows you to freeze the action and capture stunning sequences.
- Canon EOS R100: Powerful mirrorless camera with a high-resolution sensor, advanced autofocus, and versatile shooting capabilities. Somewhat slow for sports photography. Ideal for the yearbook staff on a tight budget.
- Large 24-megapixel sensor
- Good photo quality
- Excellent dynamic range
- Low noise at high ISO settings, 100-12,800
- 3975 focus points
- 1/4000s electronic shutter
- The APS-C format gives a 70-200mm lens the same reach as a 112-320mm lens.
- Robust build quality
- USB charging
- Face detection focusing
- Not full-frame
- 6.5 frames per second is slower than the R10
- No image stabilization
- Low battery life
- No mechanical shutter
- Small viewfinder
- Not weather sealed