Semi-pro yearbook camera
DSLR, APS-C FORMAT
The Canon EOS 90D is a semi-professional model DSLR camera that was released in 2019. The camera is related to its discontinued cousin, the 7D Mark II.
The 90D features a 32.5-megapixel APS-C sensor. It provides high-resolution images with good detail and dynamic range that will look great in your yearbook.
The Canon’s DIGIC 8 image processor will provide fast performance, efficient image processing, and improved noise reduction at higher ISO settings.
The 90D offers a robust autofocus system with 45 cross-type autofocus points, so it should help your student with reliable and accurate focus tracking even in challenging lighting conditions.
This camera is great for sports photography because it has an impressive continuous shooting speed of up to 10 frames per second.
- Moderate cost
- 32.5-megapixel sensor
- Great photo quality
- Great ISO performance
- Easy operation
- More professional build quality
- Great for sports photography
- Great video options
- The APS-C format gives a 70-200mm lens the same reach as a 112-320mm lens.
- APS-C format cameras have smaller sensors, collect light less efficiently, and produce less pleasing bokeh.
- DSLR cameras are at the end of their life cycle. A mirrorless option might be a better alternative.
Canon 90D sample images
Sample images from https://www.flickr.com/, Creative Commons License