Semi-pro yearbook camera
The Canon EOS 6D Mark II is a full-frame professional DSLR camera that was released in 2017. The 26.2-megapixel full-frame sensor delivers high-resolution images with good dynamic range and low noise performance. The camera uses a DIGIC 7 image processor, providing fast and reliable performance, improved autofocus, and enhanced image quality. The camera has a durable and weather-sealed construction, making it suitable for shooting in various environments. The 45-point cross-type autofocus system provides precise and accurate focus tracking. The camera has a vari-angle touchscreen LCD that provides flexibility for shooting from various angles and easy menu navigation. The weather sealing will make you more relaxed about students using the camera at a football game. The advanced autofocus system will help students capture more properly focused images at athletic events.
- The least expensive full-frame format Canon DSLR
- 26.5-megapixel sensor
- Superior photo quality
- Great ISO performance
- Professional build quality
- Full-frame sensor provides better quality photos
- Increased exposure latitude
- Improved bokeh
- Limited number of frames per second makes it inferior to the 90D for sports photography.
- DSLR cameras are at the end of their life cycle. A mirrorless option might be a better alternative.
Canon 90D sample images
Sample images from https://www.flickr.com/, Creative Commons License